Thursday, May 26, 2011

RHONJ: Drop Dead Gorgas

This episode was quiet and somber compared to the season premiere. Although, a lot stuff happened that will lead to more interesting episodes. I know the season just premiered last week but I must say that I AM SOOOOOOOO READY FOR THE REUNION! I hope Teresa tells her immature sister-in-law and meddling cousin a piece of her mind! I love Teresa! Don't mess with my girl! 

Teresa went to Jacqueline's house for a pumpkin party. All of the little kids are so freaking cute! Milania is my favorite Giudice girl! "I am not sticking my hand in there (into the pumpkin)." She's so adorable! I almost died when she fell out in tears because her parents told her that she couldn't go to Italy with them (last season). 

I did not like how Kathy and her dumb-looking husband, Rich invited Melissa and Joey over to talk about what happened at the christening. First of all, it just shows how messy and meddling Kathy is. Secondly, it showed how dumb Melissa and Joey looked with those matching hats on. The only couples who can pull off matching outfits are old black couples who have been married for 35+ years. Even then, it may still look tacky. Trust, my uncle and auntie stay with matching jean outfits, cowboy hats AND boots!


When Kathy and  Melissa went to the Posche store to get fitted for their outfits, I could have strangled Kim G. That scene just showed how bitter she was about not getting picked to be a Housewife for this season and how thirsty she is for air time. You are old!!! Can you believe Caroline is only 49! I guess what they say is true, "Black don't crack!" Because I would have lost all my life savings betting that Caroline was 55+. 

I thought Melissa walked really well on the runway. It was fun and cute; however, I still don't like the broad. She just DOES THEEEEEEEEE MOST! Grrrr! 

Her husband Joey is just like her! What can I say? They're a match-made in heaven! When he said, "it just breaks this little heart in little pieces," I almost vomited! This is NOT your show! This is Real HouseWIVES...and NOT the Real HouseHUSBANDS! Have a seat sir! 
I'm glad Teresa spoke to Melissa first at the Fashion Show. If she spoke first, at all or didn't speak - Melissa would still have something to say. There's no pleasing Melissa and Joey. If anything, Melissa should have apologized on behalf of her husband because I mean, he did flip a table on his own sister, because she congratulated them on their son being christened. 

This is why I say that Kathy is MESSY AS HELL! Why would she go up to Teresa at the Fashion Show and talk about the christening?! She acts like she doesn't have Teresa's number or like she never gonna see them again! Caroline is right for standing up for her husband at his place of business. I wish a bitch would try and stir up drama at my husband/boyfriend (if I had one) place of business. I mean have some respect! She said it best, "Kill each other in your own homes." #bow 



I can't wait for next week's episode! Check back for more episode recaps! 

Follow me on Twitter @bre_fromage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment