Monday, June 13, 2011

Basketball Wives - 6/13 Episode

I'm ready for this drama!!! I'm typing this blog as the episode airs, so forgive me! I'll try to go back and re-write it for those who don't watch the show but read the blog.

We start out with Suzie and Royce playing tennis. Suzie's outfit made me want a tennis skirt! I haven't played tennis in years! I used to play but I told my parents that it was too hot at practice, so they let me quit. My kids aren't quitting activities! I quit too much and I regret all of it now. Dance, gymnastics, piano, tennis - I could go on!

Okay, back to the show!

Where did Royce get all of this new-found independence and confidence?! She's too outspoken! Go back to your corner! And keep to yourself! Ever since the reunion, all she does is pop off at the mouth! For what reason? I guess, she read the blogs and saw how she was being portrayed and decided to make a change?

It's great to see Shaunie with her kids, because we never see that side of her! I forgot her and Shaq had all them little kids!

Hm...Evelyn and Chad want twins? That's a LOT to take care of at once! I wish them all the best! However, they already have a Brady Bunch - Evelyn has one child and Chad has four. That's enough! I don't know if I could take on being the step-mother to other children. Because I already know that I won't be able to love them the same as my child that I birthed from my vagina! It's not the same.

Royce decides to have a BBQ party and seafood. I wonder how Miami seafood tastes? Is it the same as in the South? I'm sorry, but Royce's friends look like hookers. I mean the red hair...thick eyebrows...too much. I'm sorry, anyone with red hair, I automatically think that you're a hooker and want attention. Royce constantly says that she's not worried about Jen or Evelyn but in every conversation, she's bringing their names up. I guess you are still worried about them since all you do is talk about them.

Meeka, Meeka, Meeka - she's constantly stirring up drama. Just keep your mouth shut. Simple as that! Meeka, yes you are in the middle. You put yourself in that situation. I'm ready to see when she gets called out! 

Watch Evelyn and Chad have like octuplets! That's usually what happens when people go the in-vitro route. Wait, Chad didn't know how old Evelyn was? She had to keep repeating her age like he didn't know her age. 

It's something about Evelyn's teeth that bother me. She's approaching the Hilary Duff line. Almost like a horse?  

Shaunie and Meeka are having drinks. When will these girls learn to keep their business to themselves? Like the circle is only so big, so stuff is bound to get around to everybody eventually! I'm pretty sure that Meeka didn't listen, she never shuts up! All she does is talk, talk, talk! 

Royce's new puppy looks like Oprah's dog, Sadie. That looks kinda shady. How you just go in the store and walk out with a puppy? Like it didn't seem like they signed any papers or anything? It seemed like he really just took the dog out the cage and handed it to Royce. Aww, this makes me want a puppy!  

I think Evelyn and Chad are trying to play God with intervening and trying to dictate only having boys. Take what God decides to give you! Ungrateful! I wonder how many men have ejaculated in that room! Just the thought! I bet the janitors don't even really clean the chairs!

Suzie is feeling bad for Meeka. I don't! Meeka runs her mouth too much and needs to what she says and to whom she says it to! You didn't learn that in middle school, high school or college? Keep what you don't want to get out to yourself, or get a therapist! They can't tell anyone! LOL!

I'm sick of Royce's outfits! She dresses like she's in middle school. She looks better in her interviews but in her everyday outfits - the hair, sunglasses, earrings, etc. It's just too much. I think had some sunglasses like that when I was in 9th grade and I thought I was the shit. Now that I look back at pictures, I'm like 0_o!

Are Royce and Suzie BFFs? I mean, they are always together. Suzie must need some money because she been on every episode now. BTW, her hair is TOO long! It looks like it intervenes with daily activities. I wish Royce scrawny ass would throw a brick at me! Suzie says she never wants to be in the middle, but she constantly bringing up mess! Smh! Suzie is annoying! I'm convinced Royce is in middle school - all those pimples!

I wish my husband would tell me that I'm fat when I'm pregnant with HIS child. The devil is a lie! Evelyn and Chad's baby will be crazy! They are test-tube babies! Omg! That is so ghetto! Only a nigga will ask for some lotion to masturbate with! Evelyn must really like butterflies (those earrings)! I wonder how many people have jacked off in that room? I'm sure it's all kind of sperm from random people everywhere.

Meeka! STFU! Let Royce talk! How does Shaunie even know Meeka? Here we go again with this she say/she say drama! It's all a bunch of irrelvant mess! Entertaining mess, but irrelvant nonetheless. Royce should invest in some Chanel sunglasses or Tom Ford ones not the ones that are in the mall that 1 for $12 and 2 for $20!

Royce's daddy is right, "Every man is different" - that is true! Every man claim they are different and the one. Until they get comfortable! Royce - that's a bold face lie! How you say that you didn't like Dwayne like that when you put cheap ass lingerie for that nigga? And wanted to marry him? Lies people tell. Royce needs to quit being so desperate! It's okay to be by yourself! You need to grow for yourself so that when you and the person you care about are together for each other.

YES! YES! YES! Time for the dinner! Oh yea, I forgot Jen was on the show. She wasn't on this episode like at all. Shouldn't Tami and Meeka be there too? Evelyn looks like she is about to smack a bitch! Her nose is all flared up and her eyebrows are up. Royce, WHYYYYY would Jen leak pictures of her vagina out like that?! You dummy! Suzie is doing the most!

Royce is doing theeeee most when she comes out saying, "I don't like you or your ways!" - like damn? Can you order a drink first? This is how Twitter ruins lives and relationships! People can see who you're following and if your page is public, they can see what you tweet and to whom you tweet! Take notes! Really though, what does Royce do all day? She's not dancing, well at least I don't think. Where is Royce's book? What's the title? Where is it being sold? Or is she pulling a Maya Wilkes (from Girlfriends) and selling it on the side of the interstate? What is Royce wearing? It's like a kimono...but not really?

Okay, that fight was poo! I mean it was everything the previews showed! I was really wanting to see who would beat up who, since Royce couldn't pick up a brick or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment