Monday, June 6, 2011

RHOOC - The Finale

Looks like the Orange County Housewives are giving the New Jersey ones a run for their money!

Where do I start with this one?

I kind of feel sorry for Vicki, but then again she was never really home and worked a bunch! Then again, Donn never seemed like he wanted to do anything! He was always wallowing around watering plants while Vicki was making money and going "WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!" - they both lacked communication, which is very important in relationships.

If I were Vicki's make-up artist, I would have charged her for every time she kept crying. I mean, why are you crying when you filed for divorce? Then want to get mad when he doesn't answer your phone calls! Hell, I wouldn't answer them either!

About the Tamra/Jeana situation - I'm #TeamTamra. Jeana has no right to be going to the press telling them what's going on with Tamra and Simon's divorce. Were you married to either of them? Regardless of what you think went on in their marriage, it's none of your business to be running to E! and telling them what Simon is telling you. Tamra's boyfriend, Eddie is a good one. Not many men would stick around for all that drama! I get sick of watching it, can you imagine LIVING it!  

I'm getting sick of Alexis Bellino's behind! I used to like her but now I'm #TeamPeggy. Alexis is fake, petty, should I go on? WHO CARES IF PEGGY DATED YOUR HUSBAND?! You all are both married, quit worrying about what went on 15 years ago. On Watch What Happens Live with Andy Bravo, Peggy mentioned how embarrassed she was that she dated him. She doesn't want your man! Alexis is always talking about Jesus and God but yet everything she does contradicts it. God doesn't want you to change yourself, yet you go and get Botox every 3 months for wrinkles! You're not supposed to wear revealing clothing and all of those dresses from Alexis Couture are short and basically show your ass like RHONY's Sonja's costume. She's constantly judging other people, that's not Christian-like! 

Anyhoo, I'm really feeling Peggy now. At first, I didn't like her because she was "the new girl" but I got sick of Alexis and her talking about Jim and her being made from his rib, I'm like YAY!!! for Peggy's calm and serene nature. She and Micah fit well with Tamra and Eddie. I think Jim's pessimisstic attitude was kind of a turn-off for Peggy and her holistic lifestyle. However, Peggy can be a little messy. I didn't like how she was like "hey y'all...don't talk about Donn" all loud and whatnot - like can you have some tact?

On to the Tamra vs. Jeana fight! Kudos to Tamra for standing up to herself that witch (just look at the chin mole) Jeana. Jeana shouldn't have shown up! And why she calling Simon after the fight, you messing with him? Like how is that ANY of your business?!

This season was rather interesting, I'm just ready for the reunion! Bring on the drama!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to disagree with you on the Jeana vs. Tamra. Tamra deserves everything she is getting. What Jeana is doing to her she did the same to Gretchen. Tamra is trash!!!

    ReplyDelete