Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Toya: A Family Affair - Crazy Nita Comes Home!

Ah! so we begin this episode where the last one left off - the dinner with Memphis and Toya's family. There are SO many of them!!! So Toya got Memphis saying "thangs" now? 


Is this Thanksgiving? One Thanksgiving, I suggested that everyone go around and say ONE thing that we were thankful for. It ended up being a thirty minute session, in which my Big Mama decided she wanted to have a Prayer Line and sing and catch the Holy Ghost. Yea, no one takes my suggestions anymore. I'm serious though, she did catch the Holy Ghost. 


This scene is pointless. Who cares about Memphis and his mama talking? We want to see Toya and HER family!!! I've never heard of Memphis until he started dating Toya. I'm not judging but...who has he produced a song with? Memphis is too damn old to be wearing a cap with a do-rag underneath it - let's not forget the chain. GHETTO!!! 


I don't understand why black men are so hesitant about settling down. Like what are you afraid of? Memphis is afraid to settle down. Like Is it the freedom you're giving up? That's why there are sex stores like Spencer's and whatnot. To keep the romance alive. If a man thinks he has to have sex with different people to feel complete - 1) you shouldn't be with him and 2) that's when you role-play. However, I do agree with Memphis, "I want to get married ONE time" - it's just too much planning to do it over again! 


I thought this was the TOYA: FAMILY AFFAIR Show and not the damn MEMPHIS: FAMILY AFFAIR Show. I don't care about Memphis' family. I want to see Crazy Nita get out of rehab! 


Ah! YES! Nita is out of rehab! Toya just said, "my mom is talking so good." I'm gonna leave that one alone. Nita is still talking about everything. Like what is she talking about? She all over the place! 


Oh no! They doing hair in Toya house?! She steady talking about NOTHING! Smh! I bet everyone like STFU! Lmao! Just like a black person, learn something and you can't STFU about it. Nita just apologized to all her kids for all the wrong she did them while she was "insane (on crack)" - she kept naming kids. I swear, she added some more! 


I'm sorry. I wouldn't eat anything Nita cooked. There are probably some chefs in some restaurants who are/were crackheads...BUT I don't know that. So I will continue to eat that food. But since I know Nita was a crackhead, I'll stay away from her food. I have a Cousin named Shirley and she was always on and off crack and steady offered me food when we went to her house to visit (with my grandma) and I NEVER ate. I think I was like 12! (Sidebar: anyone know if Nita is still clean?)


I guess it's true - when you get off drugs (with the exception of marijuana), you gain weight. NITA BLEW UP!!! What's the point of covering her eyes AFTER she saw the opening sign? I mean...I'm just saying. Toya just said, "everythang you axed us fa" - smh! Can we put her in grammar school? 


Here goes Trifelon Walter rapping everywhere he goes. Wait, when you're sober off drugs - shouldn't you be not be drunk either? All this champagne may put Nita in a relapse. Oh lawd, Walter got Toya rapping too? That lil rap was POO! Who is Rasheeda? She must be trying to get some exposure because o_0!


I'm sorry but if I was meeting my daughter's boyfriend mother or anyone in my boyfriend's family, I would NOT want them to know that I was FRESH OUTTA REHAB! Smh! 


Okay great. Memphis proposed. Too bad we already know they are married now. Moving on....


After Memphis proposed, it looks like they are about to get it on in Nita new cafe! Her lil rap to him almost became a striptease! This is why you get engaged in front of family, at a house - so you can get it on after he proposes...in the bathroom, bedroom, etc. 


Toya is dedicating a speech to Nita and she steady trying to talk over her. Smh! Let her speak! I wish Toya would have stood up and given the speech and not have sat on Memphis' lap. 


We are going to have to get Toya some subject-verb agreement lessons. "My daughter love you." She steady saying how much school is important to Reginae, when she needs to go back to school and at least sit in on a grammar lesson. 


I get mad when people don't use proper subject verb agreement around me. 


This episode went by TOO quick! Can't wait to see the drama involving Casey and GayGay (his baby mama)!

No comments:

Post a Comment