Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Braxton Family Values: 6/7 episode

We start out with Trina's therapy session with Dr. Sherri. It seemed like a joke! Everything she laughed at! Does she realize she got a DUI?! Like she gotta go pick up trash on the side of the road? Pay TONS of fines/fees? This is serious!!!

In the beginning, I think they should go home for closure. However I do feel the same way about them upset with their Daddy who's a minister cheating on Mommy Evelyn. I know a few ministers/deacons sleeping with church folk and cheating on their wives!

Umm yea...about those old family pictures: Toni looks the same, she looks better with age. Towanda looks like she had a happy childhood, she was always cheesing. Tamar was an ugly ass child! I'm glad Mommy Evelyn had her in braces! I'm also glad she got some plastic surgery but she needs to stop because she's gone overboard. Traci looks the same. I didn't get a chance to see Trina

Trina should have taken Dr. Sherri's advice. Why would you drive yourself to dinner and order a glass of wine? Gabe is right for bringing it up! You need to be reminded until it soaks in your head! QUIT DRINKING!

Toni is hella late! Like all the time! I would always tell her an hour before the time so she would only be "fashionably late."

Trip: I'm mad Mommy Evelyn hasn't seen her grandson in over a year! Smh! I would be too upset if Grandma Gail or my Big Mama ain't seen me in over a year and I had rheumatoid arithritis!

I hate when black people don't say words. Traci kept saying "Murralind." That really irked my nerves. In other episodes, she never pronounced her words correctly...

I guess none of the girls like Kevin Sr. (Traci's husband). But yea, he does need to move his wife down to Atlanta. "Happy wife, happy life" - right? He does look weird. I'm sorry sir, but if you have gray hair - TIME TO TAKE THE DREADS OUT!!!

Trina said "ham no burger" smh! I'm mad Traci offered them two-day old fried chicken and fish! I mean fried chicken and fish is only good right after it's fried! Don't let it sit in the refrigerator and get soggy because it'll look and taste funny. She could have cooked though! I mean how hard is spaghetti and meatballs? I would be mad if my brother invited me over after never being there and his wife didn't cook!

Towanda looks sooo much better with that weave instead of those juvenile pigtails (in her confessional)!

Aw the girls do sound great! I can hear Toni over all of them! How sweet! A bunch of nostalgic (is that the right word?) moments! Alright Mommy Evelyn for being the director!

I still can't believe that Mommy Evelyn had a hair salon because some of her daughter's hair styles are a little 0_o sometimes!

LMFAO! So funny when the owners of the house came back and only wanted to arrest Toni! I would have been too shamed! Although, it was a bit much to be singing on the front stoop like you were 12, although they did sound great!

Tamar, LET IT GO! Mommy Evelyn and Daddy are not getting together! Toni, your family IS dyfunctional! Hell, all families are dysfunctional! Mine is too! You don't know that because we don't have a reality show! I hope we do get one! My family doesn't even need writers - we got that on lock!

That's kind of odd - to be talking about your wedding even though if you supposedly over your marriage. I don't think you can be over a marriage when you were with that person since you were 14 years old! You will probably always have feelings for that person because they were your first love!

Mommy Evelyn must have grown up in Baltimore! Her saying, "We not gone be here with his new wife! We not gone have that!" I don't blame you Mommy Evelyn!

They need to leave Toni alone and let her GROWN ASS pose for Playboy! She's not an 18-year old blonde trying to pull a Holly Madison and marry Hugh Hefner! Let her pose! I mean she has Lupus AND heart disease - but Hef still sought her out because she was sexy! Let her pose!

Okay, I'm tired of them calling their parents Mommy and Daddy. They all grown, STOP THAT! I only call my mom, Mommy when I want something. I always call my dad, Dad. If I were them, once he cheated on Mommy Evelyn - I would have lost all respect, trust and expectations in him! So him not showing up to dinner wouldn't have really bothered me. When you lower your expectations (of anyone: a lover, a parent, a friend), you lower your disappointments! You shouldn't have to do this, but that's how it goes!

Yea...Daddy is not showing up! Toni, quit dreaming! If he didn't show up to dinner in "Murriland" where he lives, he damn sho' ain't flying to Atlanta! Get your mind out the gutter!!!

Oooh Trina that sucks! My father's new wife would have not been invited either. He still should have shown up, as he is your father. By the way, didn't Trina look JUST like Toni in her wedding picture? (Oh and Trina, it's the Strait of Gilbraltar)

Yea, Trina - only Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie can get out of their community service by talking to underprivileged youth. So, get to slicing those tomatoes!


Oooh this next episode is going to be a doozy! Daddy called Mommy Evelyn "a damn lie!" Can't wait til next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment