Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Toya: A Family Affair - Fulfilling Dreams

We start out with Toya getting "thangs" together for the opening of her Garb Boutique. (What is a garb?) I've always said this - Toya always says "thangs" - OMG! That irks my nerves! :/

For Toya to say that, "school is where it starts" but she didn't graduate from school, did Wayne? And why is Reginae never shown doing homework? I guess it's, "do as I say" huh?

Damn! Toya's daddy got a lotta kids! Of course the little niglet wants to be a basketball player. Smh! I wish my godson or my future sons would utter those words! Boy, you better get an education! Because that's the ONLY thing people can not take away from you! 

That's just too many damn kids! Can someone give this man a vasectomy (sp)? Toya daddy was just being nasty because those are MULTIPLE WOMEN he slept with UNPROTECTED!!! I wonder how many STDs that man got?!

I'm sure Nita was on drugs before she met y'all daddy. So you can't blame all that on that man!

Casey, baby - I'm sorry. If you're THAT hungry - you need some MEAT and VEGGIES, not no damn McKenzie's donuts! That's just being trifiling, like Trifelon Walter! (I have to admit, I just LOVE picking at Walter)!

Aw Toya and Memphis are just so cute! Lmao at Memphis saying, "Damn! I can't believe your daddy got all them kids!" Memphis needs to be more serious about raising a family with Toya, "we can do it" - like wtf? This is not Nike sir, this is not something "we do" like picking a movie date. This is a lifetime that we are going to be connected with each other. People take raising kids, too lightly these days!

Here Walter goes saying "chea" - (for those who don't know what he means, he's trying to say "here"). His name is too proper for him to be a straight up hoodlum! See Walter would be the type of nigga to ask his sister fiance for a record deal! I bet he walks around with demo cassettes (not CDs) in his back pocket or in his baby mama purse!

They really gave Reginae a show 0_o - she gone be one of those confused, white girls who do whatever because her daddy supplies the check. Who calls out the Sagitarrius? That's such a random sign. Most people say Virgo, Gemini, etc. but not Sagitarrius'!

For Reginae to say, "Nivea is like a sister to me" - I can't deal. No, she's not! She's your daddy baby mama! Reginae and this dance and her singing, "Do...you...miss...my...daddy?" - this is just too much! Everyone misses Wayne! He's in jail! Hell the fans missed him too! I feel like the talk show was okay - there were a lot of lulls and awkwards silences but this is one reason why a 12-year does NOT need a talk show!

Another thing, why are Toya and Nivea like BFF? I've noticed this on Twitter too! They're all BFF with Wayne's other baby mama, Lauren London too. They just too close for comfort of my liking. I would be cordial to my husband's baby mama, but I'd NEVER have her ass over for dinner!

Anyone figure out what is a Garb is? No..okay..

Kudos to Toya for getting a boutique on Magazine Street. That's where all the shee-shee-poo-poo boutiques are!  Her little speech seemed (somewhat) fake/rehearsed but warm nonetheless, because I got all warm inside! Geaux Toya!

All this crying! Get outta here with that! Awww aren't Toya and Memphis too cute! I love little pecks in public! Shows you that your man isn't ashamed to be with you and wants everyone to know that you are his baby!

Can't wait for next week! Walter's baby mama (who's other kids are named Chyna and Itali) has their baby. I heard her name is Pai'chence (I think it's pronounced Patience)!

Check back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment